Friday, January 31, 2014

CSC day passed last week! Awesome but tiring day taking all the photographs. The event just gets more more and more amazing each year!

The event also reminds me that I didnt attend the one last year though. When the YRS kids still get to come. The day before was the day my mum got the news that the cancer was back and no other treatment was recommended. I was kinda in shock and didnt went in the end.

Fast fowards and its one year later! As an MC photographer and having to take photos for the press as well. haha. Looking forward to see what photos got chosen (or not) haha.

CNY is around the corner! Yeah it reminds me of the year back as well. when Mum stopped treatment and was seemingly better for a little while, going out with us to visit relatives and sightseeing. One year later and we will be visiting her tmr at mandai. The place is quite peaceful with greenery and nature so close by! If not for its ulu-ness and my nusyness I will definately go there more often.

YRS sessions' planning is commencing - super stressful having to handle the comms and subcomms. The camp comm have worked their magic onto an amazing proposal and I am hoping the same for the main prog comm as well!

Yea I know I should let let the members do their work. But seeing the deadlines approach and so much more to plan is is quite worrying. And the fact that we are handling new things (yet again) is not helping... =/

Taking 4 mods this sem to lighten my load slightly! I think I am managing better so far! More hours to do my tut/mc pub/yrs stuff/family/frens.

Happy CNY to whoever (or not) that still reads this blog.

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory