Thursday, December 5, 2013

Planning for YRS camp!

Time flies. Last yr I was helping to plan the programs for the camp as a programs. And now I am once again helping with the planning. Certainly brings back memories. The numerous science experiments we conducted last yr and failed and finally coming up with the final few. The oil we bought for my lava lamp. The hundred pieces of paper we cut one by one... for my crazy cylinder hahaha.

Only this time I wasnt the one doing programs! Seeing the whole committee come together today for the discussion and lunch and logs buying really makes the whole tiring process worthwhile and enjoyable. But most imptly of cos, is the kids and volunteers enjoying the actual camp next week!


what's bothering me the most right now is my digestive system again. could be bcos of my irregular sleeping pattern and eating patterns during exams that now i am suffering indigestion during eating. Better go away soon cos its affecting my meals, and worse when i am out with friends.


No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory